Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Livin'

I can't believe summer is half way over.
I really can't slow time down and have decided to stop fighting it.
Therefore, I have only one choice, to soak it all up.

There are days I get distracted and can't wait for bedtime.
But normally, I'm trying hard to keep a good perspective and search out the blessings!

This summer, we are trying our best to get outside and enjoy this amazing weather. 
For KY, it's been a great summer.  Not boiling, yet.

Here are a few picture of the fun!

 JE hanging in the pod in our backyard.
 We've had several cousin backyard swim dates!
 Liv is such a good mama taking care of her baby!

 We went to the zoo and got to visit with this guy. :)
I love how it looks like they are having a conversation!

I think Evy was deciding to jump the fence to live with the elephants here.

 Lots of swimming at Granny and Grandaddy's pool.

 This time our backyard with the cousins.

 Hysterical how many cousins can fit in one pool!

 Santa or Liv?

Sack races at one of our life group get togethers. 

What a full, exhausting and blessed summer it has been so far.


0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs