Friday, April 4, 2008

Here, There, Everywhere....


So, I always feel that I'm doing too much, but never doing enough! HAHA! It's truly the story of my life. I get so incredibly busy that I decide I need to take a breather. Then after freeing up my time..I get frustrated with nothing to do.

But my title means much more than that...I have started numerous blogs...but my main one (the one that actually is used) is www.xanga.com/sarahbethc


Many of my friends and those of whom hold some of my very favorite blogs use this site. I love what they can do creatively to their pages. Xanga just doesn't have all that unless you pay. If you don't...it's mainly very plain jane features. So I may...BIG MAYBE...just move my blog here. So I thought I'd play around with it for awhile to see how it goes.


Only time will tell if I'll be here, there, or EVERYWHERE!

Until then my friends!

1 comments:

Paul & Merideth said...

When did you start this!?!? I had no idea!!! I'm so excited that you're on blogger now too! ;) Love you!! {smooch!}
-Mer

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs