Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wedding..Wedding...Wedding...

Soo many things to do... no time to do them. I really just can't wait for this:
















(I love this photo...it's by one of my favorite photographer's Jasmine Star. If I was rich and she didn't live in CA...I would totally have my wedding photographed by her. It would seriously be such a blessing...she is amazing! And from what her blog says...she loves the Lord too. You can tell He has blessed her.)

I can't wait for that moment when we are actually husband and wife! But I have to wait...almost 2 more months. It would be nice for the house to be finished, all my stuff moved in, wedding plans to be all checked off, and the day I become MRS. THOMPSON to be here.

We finally got all the bridesmaid dresses figured out and ordered! YEAH! Now I need to focus on reception stuff and ceremony decorations. Anybody have any neat detail ideas you've seen. I'm all into the details of events and important moments!

Well, I best get off here to do some work..just thought I'd update. This next couple of pics is from our save the date cards...don't forget
SAVE THE DATE


Sarah Beth and Scott


August 2nd, 2008








This
one shows
how excited we are about August 2nd!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs