Monday, January 26, 2009

Too many words....

NOT ENOUGH TIME! I would love to write more about this video below, but I'm extremely busy. In short, this video was very impacting and I'm soo pumped they are showing it on BET right now. It's a great tool to make people realize that if babies are aborted...we'll be missing out on some very influencial people (whether they are the president, a teacher, an artist, etc...you get my point)!

Ok...so I just tried to put the video on here. I found it at this link.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CaBR3z85c

1 comments:

Paul & Merideth said...

Oh gosh. Amazing. Thanks for posting!! So precious....and it's bringing a tear to my hormonal eye. ;) Love you...and your heart, SB!! xoxoxo! Good to talk to you tonight!!

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs