Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Green Acres

Thanks to my wonderful cousin, we got to visit the place she works.

Can you imagine working here....
Isn't it gorgeous!?!?!?!
Seriously, I could just look at this picture all day.

We went out for an afternoon to see the horses.
The kids had a blast!
I love horse pictures. They are such strong, gentle and gorgeous creatures.
Especially when they smile like this! : ) This is the pony!
I love this pic....I want a horse of my own, but I'm pretty sure my city neighbors wouldn't love the noise or mess!
My cousin is also a FABULOUS green thumb....
I'm pretty sure I need some of these in my yard next year.
I love water lillies....
Seriously, I NEED these flowers... my favorite as of now!

Thanks Cindy for letting us visit the farm!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs