Thursday, August 21, 2008

Overflowing

I feel my heart overflowing with thankfulness and joy at soo many things! And they were all brought to my mind thanks to the Lord and His Word...


"You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of you every living thing." Ps. 145:16


It's funny...I look soo often for other things to satisfy me.... to fufill my life. And it is always right there waiting in the OPEN HAND of our Savior. What a blessing we have to seek Him and find peaceful contentment. Now don't get me wrong, usually for me the feeling of needing nothing but him is clouded but a few hours after I find it by distractions, new trials, and just life. But it doesn't matter because it's still there, waiting for me in His hand. I hope you guys find purpose and fullness in Him today.


P.S....some wedding pics...but just a few.

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs