Wednesday, September 9, 2009

easy italian...

I love to cook, but am intimidated by difficult recipes. My poor, sweet MAN gets shorted because of my lack of self confidence. : )

The Man and I LOVE food! Most food...any food, really! One of our favorites though is Italian. And what is better than Italian....

Easy Italian.

Here is step by step to the easiest, but yet quite yummy Italian meal I make.

Step One: Take JUMBO pasta shells and stuff with Ricotta Cheese (while shells are still hard)
Step Two: Place spinach (or mushroom or peppers or whatever you like...we HEART spinach in this house).
Step Three: Buy the yummiest sauce around (Bertolli's Vodka Sauce) and spoon it over every last shell ...may take two jars depending on size of casserole. I also add the tiniest bit of water sometimes to make sure EVERY part of EVERY shell is covered by some type of gooiness.
Step Four: Sprinkle with magic cheese...okay, just Kraft Italian Five Cheese...but seriously, this stuff is magic to me. And I could totally be a cheese expert!
Step Five: Bake in oven at 375 degrees until shells are soft and cheese is bubbling!
Step Six: ENJOY a easy, yet tasty meal with your loved ones!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs