Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pumpkin Day Re Cap

The weekend before Halloween, our friends had their Annual Halloween Party. It is always so much fun. This year it was a little harder to take pictures while trying to keep up with two toddlers. : ) She decorates her whole house just adorable, makes yummy, festive food, and has games for the kids.
Her honey cuts fire wood for a smores and warmth : )
He also carves something like 20 pumpkins. They look so cool all lined up!
I couldn't get enough of the full moon this night. It was just gorgeous.
Our God is AMAZING to create such beauty!

A few nights later was our turn to go Trick-or-treating. We had all been under the weather with the stomach bug so we only went to like 5 or 6 houses. But it was still fun!
such memories. I remember going trick or treating when I was little and then landing at my Nanny's to help pass out candy. I should find all the old picture of us dressed up! Johnah, I'm sure you'd love me doing this! : )
My little Lady Bug...so sweet.
And our BIG dinosaur. They looked so cute and it was a fun first Pumpkin Day for our recently extended family.

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs