Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just a few tidbits about me...

I find great pleasure in playing What is that Word game simply because it tells me things like I'm a hero, legendary and how awesome I am when I complete a puzzle.

Lately, I seem to have developed a strong addiction to T.G.I.Friday's pretzels and beer cheese dip.

I have never had any desire to make my own laundry detergent, cleaning supplies or dishwasher tablets....call me lazy, but just not going to take the time to go by those random ingredients and then made the stuff.

Sometimes I play Spa with Evy just so she'll rub lotion on my feet, hands or arms.

I may or may not have came upstairs to get something the other day while the girls were watching tv (baby in the exersaucer) only find myself 15 min. later reading a book under the covers in my bed.  Hmm... if I did do that, I might have just struck Mommy Insanity Magic Potion.

Someone should give me an award for how amazingly I can pull off looking like I'm dressed for the day above the waist while dropping my kindergartner off to school  when all actuality...I'm still wearing my pajamas with a cardigan over them : )

I often find myself day dreaming of how I would have rewritten the season 3 finale to Downton Abbey.  Everyone would love me for it.

I couldn't fight the tears back in reading this post tonight...READ IT.  Let's pray for answers for these hard questions and for more opportunities like this one.

Since I've been sick, I've come to love my husband's side of the bed (the side closest to the bathroom).  I wonder if he'll switch with me for good.

anyways, that's randomly me.






0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs