Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Read and Play

Some of our favorite things to do is play and read books!
"L" loves to stay up " a long time" at night and hang out in the living room with us. He wants to play trucks, read books, or write letters.
These are some of our favorites: Dr. Seuss ABC, Cat in the Hat, 1 Fish 2 Fish, Give a Mouse a Cookie, Froggy book, I am Four book (Thanks, Mer!) and anything that is counting or letters!
These were our nighttime staples in the beginning. Now we still try to read our Bible, but don't always ready Goodnight Moon. He could still recite it all by memory though. and so can we : )

I love these pictures that my sweet friend and fellow photographer, Jess took for us!
I wish I could show them all to you with no heart faces. Oh well, maybe one day.


2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

So sweet!

JulianneB said...

love it...my kids all loved "Goodnight Moon" and "Runaway Bunny" by the same author is great, too. I think they would still let me read it to them nightly, even my big old teenage guys.

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs