Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bad Blogger, Bad!

Well, I could blame not blogging lately on enjoying summer adventures with the kids or maybe all the visits we've had with friends or it could be The Man being home with us or actually it very well could be my recent addiction to Pinterest.com. But I think mainly it is that I've recently received my very own computer and haven't transfered any of my pictures over yet....or my laziness could be it too.

Hopefully soon I'll have new and improved pictures and more current posts...at least that is what I've been telling myself.

Until then, have you checked out pinterest.com? Seriously, it's great having one place to capture craft ideas, photo inspirations and home decor candy.

Here are just two snapshots of what it looks like and some of my boards.



I'll be back soon to share some pictures of our adventures, travelings and some "fresh" corners of our home!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs