Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentines Re Cap

Well, Here is just a few things from our Valentines fun.
My Decor:
These were a sweet bouquet from my man!









This is just stuff I've collected over the years and pics of my babe.  I did add that canvas this year. I just redid an old one to be Valentinesy!

My Gift:

We made these at MOPS and I loved how they turned out.
My only suggestion when using sharpies on plates or mugs is write dark because my faded some. 
The dates are our first date, engagement date, and wedding!

My Valentine:
This was taken at a Sweetheart Supper a couple from our Life Group at church does every year. We all gather in the back room of a local restaurant (yum, Colby's!) and have such a fun time.
I look forward to this every year. 



0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs