Monday, August 10, 2009

{in}courage

Have you heard about {in}courage? I'm super excited about it! There are soo many things that encouarge me, but mostly it would be the joy I find in my hope of Christ!

"Restore to me the joy of Thy salvation, And sustain me with a willing spirit." Psalm 51:12

But practically speaking, God uses everyday things to bring me JOY through Him. When I'm spending time with others who love Jesus, when I'm in the quiet of my own house with no obligations, when I'm enjoying creating something (with friends especially), taking in God's creation outside, and many many more things.

Hope you guys find this site as exciting and {in}couraging as I am!!!

p.s. I can't wait to upload these pics to show you how great the baby shower that i through with a friend went this weekend. later (maybe tonight).

1 comments:

Holley Gerth said...

Your site is so cute! Love your fun title and tagline. Thanks for stopping by (in)courage and spreading the word!
Holley - (in)courage

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs