Monday, August 31, 2009

Mondays can be good!!!


It's true Monday's can be good!
My Moma came to my office door saying " This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." and she brought me these!
This is my office! It's as it is, usually messy. But look at those flowers. They make everything better!
She's soo cool!
Then Zaxby's opened in town and we got to eat my FAV food for supper! It was soo yummy!
Then the BEST thing of the day happened...

My MIL brought us an early Christmas present (yes, I know it's August, but she starts shopping early).

any guesses?

well, it wasn't just this cheap dish detergent... Wait, why would I (poor, dishwasherless lady) need dish detergent.... yep, you guessed it! I now (after a year) am the proud owner of a DISHWASHER! YIPPY! I couldn't stop hugging her and jumping up and down at the same time! HAHA! It was a great Monday, indeed!

1 comments:

RachelD said...

That's so sweet of your mom to bring the flowers - they're gorgeous. If she feels the urge again, remind her that I work on Frederica Street in the big bank. ;)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs