Friday, June 26, 2009

Master Bedroom...Show us where you live!


Here is our room...and I really love it. It's super small, but it's very serene and calming!
Going in from the hall way...

Love this cross that hangs on our closet door way...to the immediate right of entering the room.
I made our painted monogram above the bed. The coolest thing about the headboard is it is super old and passed down from my parent's...and back farther.

This sits on my nightstand. My nanny's dish and my favorite pic of my Mimi!
Our bedding is soo great. Love the colors....relaxing!
These fake (sorry Nester) orchids sit on the old cedar armoire. They are soo pretty.
Book shelf...our wedding pic above...our first picture middle of top shelf...then a pic of us on the beach from our honeymoon.

another angle...told you small room!
Hope you enjoyed the look around...now head over to Kelly's to get more master bedroom ideas! Have fun!




4 comments:

Heather said...

Your bedroom is so pretty!! I love the colors and I love the letters above your bed!! Very nice!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Very calm room!

Shana said...

You did a fabulous job on those initials above the bed! I love, love your monogrammed pillowcases! thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit!!

Ashley said...

I agree that the colors are very relaxing! You did a great job, thank you for sharing.

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs