Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Process

I'm never really good with this part of life: the process. Work wise, spiritually speaking, and definately not when I have something in mind that I really want to see finished. When I get an idea or project in my mind, I want it done then! This is usually why many things don't get finished because I get frustrated with "the process" it takes to complete something!

So here is the process of the gorgeous fabric being made into something quite cute and useful. I think I only survived this process because my Moma was there to make it fun. It was really a memorable thing to do together, and I hope we work on many more projects together! (hint hint MOM...Remember us talking about my kitchen window treatment?!?!?!)




Can't wait to show you the finished products!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs