Thursday, July 23, 2009

Changing Things Up a Bit...

I've changed my signature...love it! But I'm thinking about giving myself a new look. I would really love to give more than my blog a new look...hmm, we'll see. But for now...stay tuned...to a cutesy blog change!

Speaking of changing things UP....made me think about the movie! Did you guys see Disney's UP? Did you like it?


Well, I LOVED it!!! I didn't think kids would like it as much. But seeing as I went with three other adults...it was FABULOUS!!! It made me smile, it made me cry, and it made me love that I have The Man to grow old with! They were just TOO CUTE! Hope you guys liked it as much as I did!

Last night I did NOTHING but lay on my bum eating pizza and watching tv with The Man. I love him! It was nice to be bums together. Could be bad for both of us if that happened more often! Bums in love are still bums! : )

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs