Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To the One...


To the One...

Who grabbed my hand during our first date and still holds my hand today
Who makes me laugh everyday, competes with me in silly games and dances with me in the kitchen.
Who let me get a dog and loved him and cleaned up after him.
Who has always romanced me, swept me off my feet and made me feel like a bride should.
Who still makes me swoon...seriously, ladies: HE'S TAKEN! : )
Who jumped into fatherhood with graceful determination and has loved our kids in ways I'm sure even he didn't expect to.
Who I rush home to, want to run away with and can call my best friend.
Who has always provided for us and worked harder than anyone I know even through long days/nights of making that happen.
Who takes care of me and has put up with all my pregnancy woes....and somehow still making me think I look pretty despite my swollen feet.

To the One who helps me live my dreams, puts up with my mess, gently leads me back to the truth, rubs my feet almost everyday, and loves me with a love I can't exactly put into words....

Happy Birthday, dear Love.
Thank you for the last five years of being the most blessed woman on this planet.
I know this is going to be a great year.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet post, I love it! :-)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs