Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hibernating Bear

Lately, I've been feeling like a hibernating mama bear!
I did have strep throat this week and CANNOT sleep at night very well.
I can however fall asleep anywhere else.
Watching a show with the kids, in the shower, in the car waiting for L to come out of school and maybe even standing up.
Don't worry, I don't let myself fall asleep when it could be dangerous : )
I know God is preparing me for when little Liv arrives.
So I'll take naps right now whenever I can.
It's hard growing a human.
: )
I feel so connected to her these days.
I know her schedule and feel her move according to the way I move.
7 more weeks.
I can hardly believe it and am so excited for her to be here.
We are so thankful to the Lord for a healthy pregnancy.
Every doctors appt. has been easy peasy because she always says we are right on track with everything looking great.

My sweet husband took the picture above of me and it really gets my sentimental pregnancy hormones going.
I prayed a long time for this pregnancy and I want everyone to know that I praise God for such an answer to prayer.

For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.

Psalm 139: 13-14

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs