Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally following up...

Finally following up on a picture and old blog post that I promised to give more info on.
I always say I'll tell more about this or do a whole post on that...but usually forget to do it.

But this one didn't get past me! : )
My sweet bestie, Rach gave me the coolest Christmas gift.
Pretty much what this is... a poor woman's dream!
They send you HIGH END samples and fancy products each month.
I LOVE fun and expensive products, but cannot justify buying expensive face masks or polish.
Birchbox sends you about five product samples in the cutest packaged box for only $10 a month
And my friend got me a YEAR subscription!
Holy cow, that's a lotta love and a very happy me!!!
This was my first box.
It included:
1. Jouer- Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink : )
2. Laura Geller - I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner
3. Oscar Blandi - Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo
4. Harvey Prince - Yogini (perfume)
5. Prep ShowStoppers - Designer Fashion Tape
6. Recharge EBoost - Orange Natural Energy Booster

And that was just my FIRST box.
I cannot wait to get my January box....woo hoo!!!
Another cool part of Birchbox is that you can answer questions to help them send you samples that are most like you.

Anyways, check out BIRCHBOX, you'll LOVE it!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs