Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What I love about Sundays...

Have you ever heard that country song...
What I love about Sundays?

Well, I've always liked it. 
It just made me happy...sort of reminded me of good times.
Another reason is because I've always loved Sundays.

I know it's right before the week gets started and everything starts to turn busy once again.
But there is just something sweeter about that day. 
Especially, the afternoon/evenings.
They seem magical.
Slower.

If I could capture Sunday afternoons for a time capsule so I could always come back to feel those warm, lovey feelings...these would be in there. 

 
warm light...long afternoons

 daddy rocking it out feeding baby....us all home, all day!
 time to really cook and enjoy the process.
 quiet room play
 sweet tunes softly serenading our little home
sitting down, supper together, long conversations...no where to be.
 
longer baths...i love that baby bath smell drifting through the rooms
footie pjs.

seriously, what can be better than footie pjs.

tomorrow is wednesday, but I'm going to pretend it's sunday.
thank you very much.

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs