Wednesday, July 2, 2014

33 things about me at 33

1. I've lived in the same house for 6 years, but we are currently trying to sell it.  The process is driving me completely insane.  Anxious on the future and frustrated with keeping everything "show" ready.

2. My hands are full...and I love it.

3. I have a love/hate relationship with technology.  Sometimes I want to throw it all out the window and then there are times that I can't put it down.  That last part bothers me too.

4. I'm in love with this lipstick.  Seriously, I've searched years for a favorite...glosses, lipsticks, and never could find what I liked.  I'm weird about texture, smells and tastes when it comes to lipstick and makeup.  TRY this...
My favs are Fresh Papaya and Soft Raspberry!

5. This year, I resolved to read 10 books at least.  It's July and I've read 2. UGH!

6.  I feel pretty confident in who I am at this stage of life.  Don't get me wrong I question my parenting skills, worrying over petty stuff sometimes but for the most part I like who I am.

7. My most prized possessions beside my family is probably my camera.  Inside my camera bag is a Canon 5d Mark ii.

8. I love wearing my babies. Even when it's hot and sweaty. :)


9. The people I call the most is my sister and moma.  :)

10. Our church is doing a summer reading plan.  I'm really liking the accountability of our Pastor talking about it each week at church.  Over the last 6months or so I've also used ifequip.com and shereadstruth.com.  Check them out!

11. I have always had issues with clutter.  Messy rooms, piles of things that need to be put away.  But I will say that I think I'm starting to want things to be put in it's home.  I've even done a few projects lately where I've organized several drawers, closets and cabinets.  Could this be me turning a new leaf?!?! :)

12. It's probably wrong how much fun I have planning parties and picking out toys for my children. It could be considered a past time for me.

13. My favorite shows lately are 24 and Longmire



14. I am a stay at home mom and part time photographer.  My business is Thousand Hills Photography.

15. If I could have anything I wanted right now, it would be a spa weekend all alone.  I could use 48 hrs of peace and quiet.  Too much longer than that and I would miss all my noisy bunch.

16. Sadly, I don't wear heels like I used to.  I think it's mainly because of chasing children around. My shoe of choice lately is flip flops.

17. Over the past few years, I've been blessed to be involved with our church's MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) and this year I'm going to be leading.  It's already been insane and exciting.  I'm thankful for this opportunity and cannot wait to see what He does with our group this year.

18. I really dislike bath time...especially because it's at night when I'm already tired. But I love bathing my babes in the sink.


19. The only pet we have is a bunny named Clover.

20. I drive a minivan and I never wanted to be one of those moms.  I wanted a lot of children, but I was going to be a cool mom with an suv.  :)  But I've never been happier.  We got it super cheap and it's been such a blessing to our family.  Lot's of happy memories in that blue tank!

21.  I still don't like chocolate.  I know, I'm weird.

22. Adventures are still my favorite...especially seeing them experience things the first time.

23. I'm still addicted to Dr. Pepper, cheese fries and sour punch straws.

24. The bed I sleep on at 33 is absolute PERFECTION.  We saved up a year or so ago to buy a temper pedic, but ended up buying a Sealy i-comfort!  It's memory foam and it's a king size.  AMAZING!!! Seriously, we are soo spoiled and have trouble sleeping anywhere else.

25. I have a sweet little baby that is breaking my heart by getting soo big.  I think it's extra hard because he's my last baby.

26. My favorite resturants right now are The Bistro (local Greek place),  Olive Garden and Zaxby's.

27.  One thing, I'd like to get better at is gardening like my parents(they are amazing).  I'm just going to try to keep the few I planted this year alive.


28. At 33, I've traveled many places (28 states, Canada, Italy, Russia, Germany, Dominic Republic,

29. Lately, my snack of choice is feta cheese and pita crackers.  Seriously, yum!

30.  My preferred pandora station is Josh Garrels and we listen to KLOVE on the radio. (unless I'm by myself in which I listen to country or the local college station).

31. My favorite scenery....this is why I want to move back here.


32.Things I would do if I had more time is paint, read and scrapbook.

33. I'm pretty much at a season where I want time to stand still.  Everything about life is lovely at this age.  There isn't longing for anything major because it's already here.  God has given me soo many desires of my heart.  Mainly for a husband and children.  Now I just want to it to stop going so fast.

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs