Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family Love...

Beautiful family! I love these peeps not only cause they are our good friends, but because of how they choose to lead their family. They always putting Christ first in their parenting and raising their children. The kids are happy and fun -loving! I'm so grateful to be around for this precious season for their family.

They also have a heart for adoption and it has been such a joy to see their eldest and God's journey for him with his forever family!
Look at those eyes, could you just die.
He is such a cutie and got a way fun imagination. I love his stories and him explaining the creative world around him.
Handsome, can we say, little man!
This adorable guy is extremely clever. I'm always amazed at the conversations we have. I know they all learn a lot from their smart/witty mommy (oh, and daddy too)!
Kissable cheeks! How can you not just kiss those cheeks.
This baby boy has to be one of the happiest babies I've ever met. He is always smiling and making faces with me. I could hold him all day long.
Here's their sweet Mama! They are so blessed to have her. She is constantly teaching them about God, growing their character, singing songs, reading, playing games...she is one fun Mommy! She's a great example for me when God blesses us with children.

These boys are just too cute!
Probably, my fav picture of the day! This totally describes the fun, energy, and excitement of the day. I love capturing all the joy kids bring to life and let me tell ya these boys are
FULL of JOY!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

You are so super talented and too sweet! I thank God often for our friendship.

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs