Friday, October 16, 2009

this is fall? and product reviews

Can this really be fall?

As you can tell from my very wet pumpkin, it's been raining here pretty much non-stop!

Ugh!

That's how I really feel about it. Especially, since I've felt pretty yucky today.

I've tried a few new products out on the market and wanted to give my opinions. Cause I know everyone wants to here my opinions! : )

Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets:

I (so far) have LOVED these things. They really work well and are very convienent!

You should try them out.

Arm & Hammer Oxi Clean carpet cleaner:

I could really tell after using this and vacuuming, that dirt came up easier and my carpet smells yummy. And continued to smell after I vacuumed the next time! Gotta love that.

So try these new products out and see for yourself!
(i promise arm&hammer and purrex are not paying me)

haha!

now off to watch more of Big BLUE MADNESS and try to get over this wanna-be cold!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs