Sunday, October 4, 2009

a week of The Perfect Fall Day







Ok soo I had the PERFECT fall day yesterday. It was so many combinations of my favorite fall things. I took oh too many pictures to make one blog. So I had a fun idea to spread it out for this enitre week! So tomorrow, I will post a few pics and so on each day.

But today, is just a normal post. I definitely wanted to thank you my friends for your sweet comments of encouragment on my last post on just being honest. I've thought about making a weekly Just Being Honest to encourage me and others to be more vulnerable about who we really are.

in other news...

Em...is soo in love with her "lellow shoes" that she won't take them off,
and now has blisters. Gotta love that natural take the pain for pretty shoes
instincts. haha!
they are cute, though!
My parents just took a wonderful trip up north to Niagra Falls and then down the
New England Coast. She said they were a few weeks early for the leaves change, but it was still gorgeous. I love that my Moma still brings us home stuff from her trips. She brought us Vermont, a cute fall plate, and Pumpkin Cheesecake Mix. So sweet!
And finally, can you believe my NIECE is ELEVEN... yes that is right....
11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11
Time flies, and I can remember holding her at the hospital like yesterday.
We are soo proud of the beautiful, talented, and Godly young woman she has become!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Enjoy the rest of your Lord's Day!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs