Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who would do this?

Look at this gorgeous (dirty) floor.
Someone thought it would be a grand idea to cover it with this carpet.
And even better...in the hallway, they thought this would be better.
So over Thanksgiving break, we decided to pull it all up. The man worked so hard and my mom helped. It was all a little discouraging.
And then Rachel brought us coffee/pumpkin spice and came to help us out!
Scruffles likes the new floor.
I can't wait for them to be finished and all to look like this.

I'll show pictures of the after when it's finally "after". For now I'm off to stuff Christmas cards with the man.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's so exciting that you already had hard woods floors (even though whoever covered them was CRAZY) we had to have ours installed.

Paul & Merideth said...

OH. MY. GOSH. It's official. We are officially waaaay too detached from each other!!! How on earth did I not know about this?!?! This is AH-MAY-ZING!!! Wow. I can not wait to see pictures. AND...the smell you hate will be gone! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs