Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane.....

no, wait it's....

Superman and Superwoman!!!


L, 4 years *almost 5...what?!?!?
E, 2 years

CRACKS me up the way she is standing. Ha! I'm not sure what pose she is trying to pull off, but she just cracks me up. As my Daddy says, she isn't rotten she just has spunk! I guess spunk is right!

Anyways, just wanted to share my little treaters who didn't pull any tricks except a poopy diaper and a fit about leaving someone's house! : )

I'm not real sure how I feel about the whole spiritual/dark side of Halloween, but all I know is I LOVE dressing our kids up. And they just have way too much fun.

I must also say I'm not sure having a pregnant woman and 2 tons of candy hanging around the house is such a good idea?!?!?!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs