Monday, December 5, 2011

Starting off the season....

I feel way ahead of the game this year.
I hate it to sound like I'm bragging, but if you know me at all....you know it is only by the Grace of God that I'm ahead of the game with anything!
Seriously, not my norm. Although, I feel like I'm getting better in this area since I've been home with the kids full time now.

Anyways, back to this very important personal victory! : )
I've FINISHED shopping when I normally would just be really starting.
We've put up all our decorations.
Last week we even had a Christmas Kick Off party!!!
We made some cocoa.
and excitedly drank the cocoa!
Then we decorated the tree while watching a Christmas movie.
I really need to update my collection of holiday movies to dvds since our vcr doesn't work downstairs. I know, what is a VCR anyways? haha! I have a few favorites, but I'll have to watch them in our room while I wrap after the kids are asleep.

I think I'm going to LOVE being ahead of the game as far as the holidays go because now I feel like I can enjoy them and of course
make lots of memories with these two cuties
oh and the cute Man who took the pic too!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs