Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just a small recap.

I've been MIA for the past week for one beautiful reason:

I've spent the whole week just hanging with my family!
We've slept a lot, played tons, watched movies, spent time with friends and just yesterday celebrated the birth of our newest niece.
She is precious and I'm full of joy after such a week.
I thought before the New Year rolled in, I would show a small recap of our home at Christmas time.
I know I've said this before, but most our decor has been given to us by family.
This one was passed down this year from Scott's grandmother, Key.
It's just an old box that had glittery Christmas message.
Here is our tree Christmas morning.
Complete with a dollhouse and Aircraft Carrier Ship below it for two very excited children.
: )
I loved how our mantel turned out.
I kept meaning to add a wreath over the mirror, but completely ran out of time.
Here is our most precious Christmas decor to remind us of the greatest gift of all.

We enjoyed breakfast together before church.
I love these glass candle holders by Pfaltzgraff that I got for a complete steal our first Christmas married.
They really dress up our dining room.
Here is a picture I caught of two of our blessings!
Now on to the New Year where we will get to meet the third blessing!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs