Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two down,,,, one to go!

I cannot believe I've already been through the first two trimesters.
CRAZY!
I remember finding out I was pregnant and just anxious to make it to the second one.
Now here I am, large and in charge.
and already READY!

I have a feeling this last twelve weeks will be the LONGEST of my life!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: 16 inches long, and weighs in about
2 1/2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Wearing ONLY maternity clothes. Where I used to get by with wearing some shirts that weren't maternity, it now has become quiet clear that can no longer happen. Mainly due to them being too short in the front. So thankfully, my sister *who will deliver NEXT WEEK : ) has gradually passed me things she is either tired of or growing out of. It has been soo much fun being pregnant together.


Gender: GIRL - Name: Livingston Ann
It's getting rather fun around here as we've gotten a few Christmas presents for our newest little girl. I have to say I love me some girly, pink stuff. And my other girl loves it too and is having a hard time understanding the newest pink blanket isn't her blankie or the sweet little dress we were given won't fit her! : ) This should be interesting!

Movement: I LOVE feeling her move, but this is one stubborn baby. She mainly stays pretty still during the day and has parties all through the night. Especially feel her from about 8 til midnight. I'll rollover in bed and she starts doing flips! : ) Ok...so why I call her stubborn is because when she is moving and someone lays their hand on my tummy to feel, she immediately stops. Little stinker.

Sleep: Sleeping, what is that?!?! Ha Ha! I guess it's not that bad, but I do have some sleepless nights. Last night being one of the them. That is why I've been up since 4:30 and posting a blog at six in the morning. Most of my friends/family who know my sleeping habits pre-baby or better yet said pre-children know that is completely strange for me. I'm normally a night owl who loves to sleep in. But generally, if I'm not just uncomfortable, I'll still wake up for no reason. I guess it's God's way of preparing me for late...through the night feedings!

What I miss: Moving with ease and comfort. I've had some rather weird aches/pains specifically in the last week that makes me miss my pre-pregnancy body and health. I won't go into to much details, but lets just say I feel like I've rode a horse all day. It hurts to walk fast, go upstairs and even roll over in bed. I actually googled {pregnant and feels like i rode a horse all day} and figured out I wasn't alone. By that hysterical description, I actually found SPD, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. Which is something that happens to your ligaments and pelvic area as your body stretches to prepare for birth. It's lovely, to say the least!

Cravings: Still craving orange juice! That's my top most odd craving for me. I've always loved orange juice, but I could drink a jug a day (don't worry, I don't). I also have fallen in love with Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, Sea Salt kettle cooked chips and pretty much anything involving cheese (that last one is pretty much nothing new for me. haha)
I'm so thankful to God for keeping me healthy and the baby growing as we enter this last stage. I'm praying for continuing this pattern for the next few months and that she'll arrive safely. We cannot even grasp what is happening to our sweet little family and how everything is about to change, again! We are so thankful for the support, prayers, help and just love for all three of our blessings from above.

A special thanks to my great friend and partner in crime when it comes to all things photography for capturing these photos of us. They are actually from a few weeks ago, so I'm even a little more out there than these show. But not too much different. Thanks Jess, you always do such a great job capturing exactly what I hope for.

1 comments:

Catie said...

Beautiful!! It will be over with before you know it :) On another note: I was pregnant the same time with my sister in law (our girls are 5 days apart) - It was fun to say the least.

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs