Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's for dinner?

I love this bowl!
My sweet husband brought it home from Africa long before we were dating.
Doesn't he have such great taste?!?!?!
Speaking of taste, my kids have been loving salads lately.
So I've been making them as often as I can. I love the Spinach and Argula mix from the the Marketside Brand *wallyworld*
It's yummy and paired with roma tomatoes make such a good salad.
Just top with some of your fav cheese and dressing.
Besides them scarfing down the salads, I also had a chicken dish *of course pretty much always chicken* This one is Cheesy Chicken. Simple. Mix canned chicken, cheddar chicken and spices. Spoon into crescent rolls and lay bundles on bottom of casserole dish. In saucepan melt cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup and butter, then pour over bundles. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

YUM-O!!! Please feel free to leave any favorite recipes in the comments because I can always use some inspiration. Thanks.


0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs