Thursday, March 22, 2012

PINK PINK PINK

Did this little photo shoot for a frame in my girls room.
It's all about the pink.
I used a magnolia tree and it's fallen blooms for a backdrop.
it was such a beautiful day
aren't they sweet.
enjoying the weather.
and being barefoot.
tutu cute..even though she is mad
can't believe how big she is getting....so beautiful

did just one black and white shot
they really are soo cute together!
one more of my baby...precious

These last three are options for the frame...it's a square frame, that is why they are cropped this way. Let me know which is your favorite. I know it is hard to really see because of the hearts, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

The difference between the one above and below is E is looking down in the first and she's looking at the camera in the last one.

Please place your votes!

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs