Sunday, March 25, 2012

Preperations

My favorite part of holidays is the preparations.
I love to plan.
decorate.
bake.

One thing we've done to prepare for Easter is talk about why we celebrate it.
We also do activities that surround the traditions of Easter too.
The other day we painted wooden eggs.

It's messy fun!!!
Even our friend, Haley came over to join the fun
I want all of our family traditions to point back to Christ.
My baby girl is very into art...I wonder if she'll be artist.
My kids love the song above and sing it often. It is just music to my ears to hear them singing about the resurrection of my Lord. I'm sure it is a joyful noise to Him as well. I pray they always praise Him for His work of salvation!

What are things your family does to prepare for Easter?

0 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs