Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Monday

Monday Monday!
Seriously, it is definitely a Monday. It's been a LONG day! My honey took me to dinner tonight after work and then Rach came over for a bit. It was fun talking to my man through dinner and then talking with Rach through all our creative ideas for the next few months. We have way too many ideas/projects on our list!

I know a few people have mentioned the scale in the pictures I took of my nephew. I got it for $12.50 at a local flee market place. I spotted it several booths away and ran over to see what kind of condition it is in. I couldn't believe how nice it was since it was older.
It was exactly what I've been looking for.
Look at the cute little animals and the blue scale hand!
soo adorable.

speaking of adorable, this is the Man and my Daddy putting together the crib for our nursery!
They did such a good job. And in the background you can see what I was making last weekend.
I'll show more pictures of the finished room!
But until then, let this sweet picture warm your heart. After they finished putting up the crib, we babysat my nephew. He was the first little guy that got to use it our home!
I love this picture and it makes me soo excited to have another sweet babe to occupy this crib.
Anyways, more of the room and stuff later. This is what I'm going to be doing now. Cashing out. If only I could get as relaxed as Scruffs here!

Happy Monday, everyone!
Oh, and thanks for the sweet comments about my pictures.
I really have a blast doing them!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that scale is just perfect! :-) Love the nursery peek too!!

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs