Monday, March 15, 2010

A New THING

can you see it?
Oh my, I can.
It's green amidst the brown and blah...

It's there...small, but there.
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:19
He is doing a NEW thing.

I'm so thankful that God is a God who can turn yucky, brown, wilted things into something NEW! He is redemptive in all He does. Whether it be people, the church, or even the Earth....He is redeeming! Today, I'm praising Him for the smallest hope of bright, beautiful days ahead!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this - the signs of spring make me happy!! :-) yay!

RachelD said...

I love it!

Paul & Merideth said...

FAV blog post! So refreshing & such a sweet reminder of our Savior! Love you & love HIM!!! :) xoxo!

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs