Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Focus, Breathe, Execute

Saturday, the Man had to go to a meeting in Bowling Green so I had the whole day to myself.
I had a great morning just enjoying the sunshine streaming through my windows and planning out the day!
My sweet husband made me tea before he left. So I sipped on it as I looked through my to do list, wrote a few notes, and read God's Word.
To bad I don't get mornings like these every morning. At least, all the time I had to leisurely make it through all I wanted to accomplish. But I guess that's why Saturdays have that magic we all love.
I had several projects I wanted to finish today.
I had pictures to take of a certain sweet babe. Two different paintings to do. And my wonderful Moma was coming over to help me work on our floors. They still have glue spots all over them from where I ripped up the carpet.
I didn't finish this one, but I got the other one done.
This one is on this next weekend's agenda!
BTW, I love that Yogi tea has quotes on the tea bag. This one said, Socialize with compassion, kindness, and grace. Very similar to what God teaches us in His Word and a quote to keep in mind daily.
The painting I finished I wrapped ribbon around the rim. I have always wanted to do that, but wasn't sure how it would turn out. I loved it.
It's been awhile since I've painted.
Always interesting to see what I use as a pallet. : )
I'm pretty sure these plates were from my bachelorette party.
Shows you how often we use paper plates!
I was digging these colors.

Can't wait to show you the finished product... later.
So sad that our dining room table gets the bad end of the deal of my crafty mood.
And finally this is my mother doing what she does best....serving her children.
The floors look awesome....
at least the dining room area that we finished. We've got lots left to do.

1 comments:

Ashley Schott said...

This looks like such a nice, productive day:) I just found your blog via Screaming Meme and I wanted to say hi! So nice to find other young, christian girls out there:)
I'm having a giveaway on my blog too if you'd like to check it out:)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs